As a Christ-centered ministry, we uphold these core beliefs as essential to the Christian faith:
- We believe the Bible is the inspired, the only infallible, authoritative Word of God and is the supreme source of truth for the Christian life.
- We believe there is one God, Creator and Ruler of the universe, eternally existing in three persons – Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- We believe in the deity of the Lord Jesus Christ; His virgin birth; His sinless life; His substitutionary death on a cross; His bodily resurrection; His ascension to the right hand of the Father; and His personal, imminent return.
- We believe that humankind was created by and for God; that by Adam’s disobedience to God, every person incurred spiritual death, which is separation from God, and physical death as a consequence; and that all people are sinners by nature and practice.
- We believe a person gains forgiveness of sin, eternal life, and a personal relationship with God by grace through faith in Jesus Christ – personally transferring one’s trust from self onto Jesus for the forgiveness of sin.
- We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit Who convicts humankind of sin, regenerates the believing sinner, and empowers every believer in Christ by His indwelling presence.
- We believe the church as the body of professed believers in Jesus Christ, bound together in spiritual unity, commanded to love God and to love others, as Jesus loves us.