Emergency Housing Assistance
Mission of Hope Shelters are located at 209 and 211 Park Ct. SE in Cedar Rapids. Homelessness need not mean hopelessness. Adult men and women are welcomed with a kind word, a warm shower, a clean bed, and a hot meal. Mission of Hope Shelter provides safe housing for individuals including the formerly incarcerated, persons in recovery, the homeless, and others in need of emergency shelter.
- First 3 days free
- Program fees
- 6:00 p.m. curfew enforced
- Hot meal served at 6:00 p.m nightly
- ALL items brought into Shelter go through dryer for 30 minutes for bed bug prevention
- All residents searched upon each entry
- All residents are assigned a chore to be completed before leaving in the morning
- Each resident is encouraged to enter a shelter program for spiritual transformation and connecting to housing, job, and medical/mental health services.